15.7.17

Review: Marked for Death by Matt Hilton

Marked for Death Marked for Death by Matt Hilton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG....right now that I am actually remembering to breath and my pounding heart beat has returned to its normal rate,I now feel calm enough to write my review of this fast paced,action packed,gripping thriller.

It should have been a routine job.Joe Hunter and his associates are hired to provide security for an elite event in Miami.Wear a tux,stay professional,don't get into any trouble,job done.

But trouble seems to follow Joe Hunter around like a very faithful dog or a very bad smell.

Hunter is drawn into what appears to be a domestic altercation.After he crosses the mysterious Mikhail however Hunter soon finds that this chance encounter will have serious repercussions for him and his friends.Soon good people are being killed,and Joe finds himself on the run,in the line of fire and rapidly running out of time.

This heart pounding,action thriller is narrated by Joe Hunter and a number of other characters including Joe's friend Rink.Joe's chapters are voiced in the first person pov while the other chapters are voiced in the third.It's a fast paced,roller coaster ride that rockets along at a rapid pace and is packed full of gun battles,has car and boat chases,evil,twisted villains,likeable heroes,there's even a feisty,gutsy female thrown into the mix.

Although I haven't read any of the other books in this series that didn't spoil my enjoyment of this book,it can be read and enjoyed as a stand alone.I would love to watch a film adaptation of this book or a tv series based on Joe Hunters adventures.I really really enjoyed this gripping thriller.luckily for me I have eleven more Joe Hunter books to catch up on.

Many thanks to Canelo for granting my wish to read and review this book in exchange for a honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment